Since 1994, the owners of Dyck-O’Neal, Inc. and its affiliate have been a purchaser and collector of various types of defaulted commercial accounts as a longstanding partner with the FDIC. Dyck-O’Neal, Inc. has also purchased these types of accounts from other bank and lending institutions for collection and recovery. We have successfully collected millions of dollars from defaulted commercial accounts throughout the United States, helping our clients and partners increase their return on these assets.
These accounts include:
- Commercial real estate obligations
- Commercial participation agreements
- Personal and corporate guaranteed accounts
- Construction, Acquisition and Development Loans
Our unique account purchasing model allows our clients to:
- Maximize the return on each account based on its specific situation
- Receive recoveries without incurring upfront expenses
- Minimize exposure to negative publicity and counterclaims
- Guarantee professional interactions with consumers
For those clients who prefer to maintain legal ownership of their accounts, we provide the same robust recovery methods as a strategic collection partner. At our client’s request, we also provide expert consultation services.